- Cheng Yu Tung College (CYTC) music room (G002 & G028) are opened to CYTC students from 09:00-22:00, Monday to Sunday (including public holiday). Non-CYTC students can only access the facility accompany by CYTC students
- The earliest reservation of music room could be made at the security counter (CYTC W23 G/F- main entrance) two weeks in advance, immediate reservation is also possible.
- When making reservation, applicants need to present UM student ID card and room keycard.
- Applicants should inform security at the security counter of any changes or cancellations of reservation, such changes or cancellations is required to be given at least 3 hours prior to the time of use for the effective use of resources. If the applicants do not arrive within 15 minutes of the time of use, the reservation will be cancelled automatically. No show students will be recorded down and may affect future reservation.
- Each reservation is 2 hours maximum and should not be more than 2 consecutive sessions within the same day. For fairness, if there are no other CYTC students waiting, maximum using time is two hours; if there is other CYTC students waiting, maximum using time is one hour.
- To avoid disturbance to other residents, it is recommended to connect the electronic instrument with a headphone for practice
- In order to keep the music room clean and tidy, eating and drinking is prohibited.
- Please take good care of the instruments. Compensation at original price must be paid for any personal damage
- All musical instruments except ukuleles are not allowed to be used outside the Music Room. Resident Tutors (RT) / Resident Assistants (RA) and students can make request for borrowing ukuleles at the General Office in advance. Ukuleles are allowed to be borrowed outside the music room for maximum one week (Exception for courses or special request
- Students have to put down the student card at the Security Counter for the access of music room; please switch off all electronic applicants, lights, clean up, resume to the original state of the room and take back the student card at the Security Counter upon leaving.
Important Date/ 重要日期
30 March @ 19:00
23 April @ 10:00
Guideline of Using CYTC Music Room
Share This Page